Pole dancing is an art that enables the dancer to express oneself in an incredible way. In our classes, we will start from basic moves and follow a syllabus that uses PDC as a base, you will be able to progress at your own pace ensuring that you are always safe and comfortable.
The classes are tailored so that no matter your level of fitness, dance background, if none, shape or age you will be able to have fun and get fit whilst dancing.
Routines are created at each level in order to get the dancers to practice each move learnt without realising. In the process, you will develop flexibility, technique and grace.
We are strong believers that there needs to be a motivation for everyone and by having a choreography, our dancers will always feel like they are working towards something.
We often organise showcases that give everyone involved the opportunity to perform in front of their friends and families and make them see and understand our passion.
We offer beginners only classes and we also offer mixed level classes where you can see how far people have progressed. With consistency and determination, you can see how far you can also achieve.
The Pole Effect Studio - Worcester
4 Brittania Rd, Worcester, WR1 3BQ
(Pole Height 3.8m, 5 poles)
- 6.45pm - 7.40pm - Intro to Pole Dance
- 7.50pm - 8.45pm - Intro to Pole Dance
- 1pm-1.50pm- UW Pole Society (Members Only)
- 7.35pm - 8.30pm - Beginners Improvers Pole
- 6:00 - 6:55pm- Mixed Level Pole (Beginners Welcome)
- 7:05pm - 8:00pm - Mixed level Pole (Beginners Welcome)
- 8:10pm - 9:05pm - 4 week Course of the Month
- 7:00pm - 7:55pm Pole n' Heels (Beginners Welcome)
- 8:10pm - 9:05pm Mixed level Pole (Beginners Welcome)
Kidderminster- STILL TEMP CLOSED-Oct21
Bromsgrove Street, Kidderminster, DY10 1PF
(Pole height 2.7m)
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm - Mixed level pole
- 7:30pm - 8:30pm - Mixed level pole
Redditch- open with limited spaces
Ryce, 54 South St, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 7DQ
(Pole height 3m, 5 Poles)
- 7:00pm - 7:55pm
- 8:05pm - 9:00pm
- 6.00pm-7.00pm Flexy Legs
- 7.00pm-8.00pm Legs Bums Tums
- 7.30pm-8.30pm Middle Splits RECORDED LESSON ONLY
- 11.00am-11.00am Pole Flow
Pay as you go: £10 Per session
PLEASE book in advance as limited spaces available.
Booking is essential to reserve your place. All classes can be booked, rebooked, cancelled and rearranged via your account on the booking system. Please bear in mind there is a cancellation policy in place. Late cancellations are charged in full.
Block Bookings: 4 Lessons from £35.00
All block bookings have an expiry date. All sessions must be booked and attended before expiry, no exceptions.